Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Only 1 Year Behind!

I am SO excited.... I can finally say that I am officially only 1 year behind on my scrapbooking.  I know that there are many of you out there that faithfully scrapbook all the important events in your lives and place them neatly in the appropriate binders.  But i'm not exactly that person.

When I started scrapbooking there was just me.  It was easy to keep up.  In fact I had to go searching for things to scrapbook.  I scrapped for me, my family & my friends.   Now years later (I stopped counting how many) I've go 7 children, a wonderful husband and WAY too much on my plate sometimes.  My adorably wonderful beautiful smart (I digress) children keep doing scrapbook worthy activities.  So for me to say only 1 year behind is probably the most exciting thing that has happened all month!  (Ok, I realize it is only the 1st but hey, it has been a REALLY busy day)

Anyway's here are some of the latest additions to the scrapbooks.  (Bear with me, I have to post one for each kid or there is going to be big problems at 'holm')

No comments: